Euro Spectroscopy 2018 is being organized underlining the theme Gaining critical insights in advancements in Spectroscopy and Analytical Techniques. The program is a grand amalgamation of formats ranging from keynote sessions featuring many well-known and thought to provoke speakers to intense and highly interactive discussions which are intended in a way where researchers and technical staff from both academia and industry can interact creating a platform for the exchange of thoughts.
The conference will highlight the perception of spectroscopy from fundamental aspects to applications in wide-ranging interdisciplinary areas, followed by imparting a rigorous insight on the proficient use of various state-of-the-art analytical techniques.
- Spectroscopists & Experts in Analytical Techniques
- Research Heads from Laboratories & Research Centres
- Leads from Pharmacy and Chemical Industries
- Industrial expertise working with various spectrometers
- Marketing teams of Industries with novel products to showcase at the conference
- Directors and Professors from Universities and Institutions
- Post-doctoral and PhD. students working on Analytical & Bio-Analytical techniques
- Theoretical scientists working on deriving analytical techniques
- Relevant Graduate and Postgraduate students